Where Are You, Jay Bennett?
The music, life and passions of the rock ‘n’ roll genius, from Wilco through his solo career to his untimely and tragic death
A feature-length documentary on Jay Bennett, a legendary musician and recording studio savant, who as a member of Wilco, was a large part of the genius behind their three seminal albums (‘Being There’, ‘Summerteeth’ and ‘Yankee Hotel Foxtrot’ — he co-wrote most of ‘Summerteeth’ and ‘YHF’ with Jeff Tweedy), as well as the Mermaid Avenue/Woody Guthrie sessions with Billy Bragg. Bennett went on to a critically acclaimed solo career, before dying tragically at the age of 45.
– The Ken Coomer interview
– World Premiere interview with directors moderated by Andy Leech of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
– Commentary from co-director Gorman Bechard
– Jay’s Mom Remembers
– The Billy Bragg Interview
– Jay Bennett Tribute Concert
– Ketchup, Ketchup and More Ketchup
– Deleted Scenes
– Interview with filmmakers conducted by Brian Otting