Rare and Unseen – The Rolling Stones
The Rolling Stones will be headlining the monumental Glastonbury Festival in June 2013
In “Rare and Unseen”, the second title of this exclusive and all new DVD collection for fans, we take an inside look at the sheer audacity of the band that took RnB and made it into mainstream rock: The Rolling Stones.
From smalltime band to megastar rockers, The Stones have certainly had a major impact in the music world. They played, they recorded and they conquered the planet for five decades.
Rare and Unseen, this brand new DVD release, is a collection of rare footage you won’t find elsewhere! Features original rare film and videos of the band, newsreels and photographs from private collections.
– Mick Jagger on World in Action talks at length on responsibility and the law
– Keith Richards at the Berlin Film Festival
– Charlie Watts in a rare sound bite or two
– Bill Wyman talks tours and life
– Rare footage of Brian Jones
– Unseen interview footage from Belfast 1964
– Rare and Unseen footage of each of the band talking
– Local TV reports thought lost and now restored
– Rock’n’Roll, Tours and Nostalgia