Carl Verheyen – The Grand Design
- The Grand Design is the new studio album from Supertramp guitarist Carl Verheyen
- A collection of guitar-infused tracks featuring John Mader, Dave Marotta and Jim Cox, with guest appearances by Sonny Landreth, Stuart Hamm and Chester Thompson
- From his incredible interpretation of Bob Dylan’s The Times They Are A-Changin’ to the stinging Candy Fame, Carl treats you to solid songcraft with layers of gorgeous guitar tones and textures
- Carl will be touring Europe throughout October and November 2016 – full itinerary here
- The making of The Grand Design is the cover story in the July 2016 issue of Guitar Player Magazine
- Further recent publicity with the release of Grand Designs, an hour-long documentary about the making of the album
- Digital booklet available HERE
Whether touring with Supertramp or The Carl Verheyen Band, teaching at the USC Thornton School of Music, or playing sessions for the likes of Christina Aguilera, Cher, and a plethora of Hollywood soundtracks, premiere guitarist Carl Verheyen has carved out a sizable presence in the music industry. He has shown up on the cover of Guitar Player magazine, released over a dozen albums, written numerous articles, and produced a successful series of instructional DVDs and online lessons.
Supertramp are a prog rock group formed in London in 1969. Their had commercial success in the 70s and 80s, with hits including The Logical Song, Take the Long Way Home, Dreamer, Breakfast in America, Goodbye Stranger and Cannonball. To date they have sold over 60 million albums.
The Times They are A-Changin’
Closing Time Blues
Beyond My Reach
Live My Days